Gray Capital is pleased to present The Gray Fund, a diversified real estate portfolio of cash-flowing multifamily apartments.
Why is now the time to invest in apartments?
- Lack of development over the last decade has lead to a record supply and demand imbalance for housing
- Effective rents are forecasted to grow 20%+ over the next 3 years
- Apartments are the best risk adjusted hedge against inflation
- Single family homes are out of reach to many, increasing the demand for rental housing
- Downsizing baby-boomers are renting for flexibility
- Incredible tax benefits including “tax sheltered” income
- Apartments have proven to be “recession resilient”
- Economies of scale compared to single family homes and duplexes
- Global search for yield will keep cap rates low
- Insulated from stock market and geo-political risk
- Stable steam of income
- Ability to “force appreciation” and increase returns
The Gray Fund is centered around the dynamic investment strategy that Gray Capital has successfully used to acquire over 10,000 multifamily apartment units providing a 26% average return (IRR) to investors since launching in 2015.
The sponsor of The Gray Fund will have significant skin in the game, investing 20% alongside The Gray Fund, creating material alignment of interest and “skin in the game.”
As a passive investor and Member of the Gray Fund, LLC you’ll not only benefit from an experienced and driven operating partner with a proven track record of building highly profitable portfolios of commercial real estate, but also from a dynamic investment vehicle that puts you in control.
- Value-Add and Core Plus Strategies
- Primary Investment Region: Midwest, USA
- Growing Secondary/Tertiary Markets
- 100+ Unit Properties
- 1980-2022 Vintage
- Stabilized A/B-Class Assets
- Market Rate Multifamily Properties
- 7-10 Properties
- 75% Average Loan to Value
Terms and Structure
- 5-10 Year Term (Close-Ended)
- $100M Targeted Equity
- Dual Class Structure for Individualized Risk Profiles
- 7%** or 10%* Preferred Return, Distributed Monthly
- 18-25% Target IRR**
- $100k Min. Investment first 6 Months of Fundraise
- $250 min. Investment After 6 Months
- 80/20 LP/GP Split, 60/40 after an 18% IRR **
- Below market fees
* – Class A Units; ** – Class B Units
Learn more and get started
Fill out the form below for more details on The Gray Fund and investing with Gray Capital, including a comprehensive investment deck. Accredited investors only, not an offer to invest.