Gray Capital prioritizes the preservation of principle
Subsequently, we work to achieve the highest return possible, tactically balancing and mitigating risk in order to achieve alpha in a market of compressing yields. Our investment criteria is focused on large value add and core multifamily assets in secondary and tertiary markets throughout in the midwest.
Gray Capital is yield (cash-flow) focused, pursuing stabilized properties that produce consistent income at acquisition. Through this strategy, the Gray Capital portfolio includes over 40 assets valued at over $750 million.
We believe that great things in real estate can only be achieved through partnerships that have a foundation of aligned interest. We are always seeking out individuals, family offices, institutions, and new operating partners that share our values and our strategy. To begin the conversation about partnering with Gray Capital, click here to schedule a call or send us a message today.
Gray Capital Strategies
- Value-Add Multifamily: Acquiring a cash flowing, usually older, asset that requires moderate to significant renovation but with great opportunity for upside.
- Low – moderate risk profile
- Core and Core + Multifamily: Acquiring a stabilized, usually relatively newer construction, asset with a high intrinsic value that requires minimal to no renovation.
- Low risk profile
- Opportunistic: Occasionally, opportunities present themselves that do not fit into one of our core strategies. However, some projects are worth exploring because they allow further diversification and unique opportunities invest. These opportunities include, but are not limited to: commercial office, medical office, industrial, new development, opportunity zones and more.
- Low to moderate risk profile
Enter your email address below to download a FREE e-book containing investment case studies and an overview of Gray Capital and our strategy.
Gray Capital LLC
429 N Pennsylvania Suite 401
Indianapolis, IN 46204